Suspension lamp with indirect light and dimmable double switch-on. Dual switching supplied to illuminate the two rings separately. Painted metal frame. Sandblasted borosilicate glass diffusers. Steel suspension cable. Transparent power cable. Painted metal ceiling rose. Bulb not included.
- Product Name CHANDELIER LARGE
- Material description painted metal, glass
- Color description sku black, white
- Group tension Bulb
- Energy Class A → G
- Light source LED 8x4W E14 (2700K, 3760Lm) + LED 14x4W E14 (2700K, 6580Lm) or HA 8x40W E14 (2700K, 3920Lm) + HA 14x40W E14 (2700K, 6860Lm)
- SKU F549190250NBNE
- Made in Italy
- Alimentation cable Transparent
- Dimmer Dimmable
- Certifications CE.png EAC.png IP20.png Intertek.png
Having graduated in Architecture in 1977, he immediately began working with the studios of Richard Rogers and Norman Foster. In 1985, he founded his own practice, David Chipperfield Architects in London, opening offices also in Milan, Berlin and Shanghai. The studio’s most important work includes the rebuilding of the Neues Museum and the new-build James-Simon-Galerie, both on Museum Island in Berlin;...