Suspension lamp with diffused light dimmable 1-10 V generated by led inserted into two overlapping polycarbonate discs. The bottom disc directs the light output downward, the upper one illuminates the glass cap. Galvanized metal frame. Diffuser made of transparent and coloured glass. Steel suspension cable. Black power cable. Ceiling rose made of white painted metal. Integrated led.
- Product Name EQUATORE SMALL
- Material description glass, galvanized metal
- Color description sku glossy copper
- Group tension Integrated Led
- Energy Class F
- Light source LED 25W (2700K, CRI>90, 2900Lm)
- SKU F439080550RSLE
- Made in Italy
- Alimentation cable Black
- Dimmer Dimmable
- Certifications CE.png EAC.png IP20.png Intertek.png
- Awards Archiproducts-design-awards-winner2017.png
Gabriele e Oscar Buratti
Gabriele Buratti, architect and professor of interior architecture at the Faculty of Design of Politecnico of Milan (2003-2010), e Oscar Buratti, architect, form the architecture and design studio BURATTI ARCHITETTI. There are several scales of the project on which the studio works transversely, from the architecture of buildings and urban areas to the interior of buildings, from the design of furniture...