Suspension lamp with direct and dimmable light. Two diffusers made of transparent borosilicate glass. Reflectors made of glossy chromed aluminium. Reflectors support made of chromed metal. Transparent power cable. Bright anodised aluminum raceway. Bulb not included.
- Product Name FLÛTE MEDIUM
- Material description glass, metal
- Color description sku transparent, chrome
- Group tension Bulb
- Energy Class A++ >> E
- Recommended source LED 2x9W E27 (2700K, 806Lm) or HA 2x70W E27 (2800K, 1180Lm)
- SKU F333785150TCNE
- Made in Italy
- Alimentation cable Transparent
- Dimmer Dimmable
- Certifications CE.png EAC.png IP20.png Intertek.png
He graduated in Architecture from Milan Polytechnic in 1969 and in the same year started work for Nizzoli Associati.From 1971 to 1975 he was editor of Casabella magazine and from 1977 to 1981 editor in chief of Modo design magazine, which he headed until 1983. In 1973, he orchestrated the first critical exhibition of Italian Radical Design on behalf of the IDZ, Internationales Design Zentrum, in Berlin....