Wall lamp with directional light, phase cut dimmer. Painted metal frame. Thanks to its dual-axis rotation frame, it has the distinguishing feature rotating on both longitudinal and transverse axes, for total light management. The Up/Down movement on the external diffuser widens and narrows the ray of light. Integrated led.
- Product Name IO
- Material description metal
- Color description sku white
- Group tension Integrated Led
- Energy Class F
- Light source LED 2x4,5W (2700K, CRI>90, 2x350Lm)
- SKU F429945200BILE
- Made in Italy
- Dimmer Dimmable
- Certifications CE.png EAC.png IP40.png
- Awards archiproducts-design-awards-best-of-category-2016.png ADI.png
Claesson Koivisto Rune
Claesson Koivisto Rune is a Swedish architectural partnership, founded in Stockholm, in 1995, by Mårten Claesson, Eero Koivisto and Ola Rune. Begun as an architectural firm, it is now an internationally-acclaimed, multi-disciplinary office focusing on both architecture and design. As the first Swedish office to have exhibited in the the Venice Architecture Biennale’s international section, in 2004,...