Suspension lamp with direct light not dimmable. Frame made of curved extruded aluminium with painted finish. Methacrylate pinwale diffuser. Transparent power cable. Raceway in glossy anodized aluminium. Integrated led.
- Product Name SERPENTINE
- Material description polymer, metal
- Color description sku white
- Group tension Integrated Led
- Energy Class F
- Light source LED 364x23W (3500K, CRI>80, 2090Lm)
- SKU F417585350BILE
- Made in
- Alimentation cable Transparent
- Dimmer Dimmable DALI
- Certifications CE.png EAC.png IP20.png intertek.png
Novarese by birth, Chinese by adoption. He lived in Milan, where he graduated in architecture with Andrea Branzi and Arturo Dell'Acqua. From 1995 to 1997 he worked with the Andrea Branzi studio in Milan and the Tamra studio in Nagoya, Japan. In 1998 he founded the Omikron Design factory and designed its main collections. Between 2009 and 2018 he designed for Lucitalia, Roche Bobois, Nemo, Danese, Maisons...