Wall lamp with indirect and dimmable light. Frame made of glossy painted metal. Satin glass side diffusers. Bulb not included.
- Product Name CORRUBEDO
- Material description metal
- Color description sku white
- Group tension Integrated Led
- Energy Class A++ >> A
- Recommended source LED 2x3W (3000K, CRI>80, 2x600Lm)
- SKU F552545200BILE
- Made in Italy
- Dimmer Not dimmable
- Certifications CE.png EAC.png IP20.png Intertek.png
Having graduated in Architecture in 1977, he immediately began working with the studios of Richard Rogers and Norman Foster. In 1985, he founded his own practice, David Chipperfield Architects in London, opening offices also in Milan, Berlin and Shanghai. The studio’s most important work includes the rebuilding of the Neues Museum and the new-build James-Simon-Galerie, both on Museum Island in Berlin;...