Table lamp with diffused and dimmable light generated by led inserted into two overlapping polycarbonate discs. The bottom disc produces a downward light output, the upper one illuminates the colored glass cover. Galvanized metal frame. Transparent glass diffuser. Black power cable, dimmer and plug. Plug-in power supply with interchangeable plugs (UK, USA, UE, AUSTRALIA). Integrated led.
- Product Name EQUATORE SMALL
- Material description glass, galvanized metal
- Color description sku glossy copper
- Group tension Integrated Led
- Energy Class F
- Light source LED 25W (2700K, CRI>90, 2900Lm)
- SKU F438900550RSWL
- Made in Italy
- Alimentation cable Black
- Dimmer Dimmer included
- Certifications CE.png EAC.png IP20.png classe-II.png
- Awards Archiproducts-design-awards-winner2017.png
Gabriele e Oscar Buratti
Gabriele Buratti, architect and professor of interior architecture at the Faculty of Design of Politecnico of Milan (2003-2010), e Oscar Buratti, architect, form the architecture and design studio BURATTI ARCHITETTI. There are several scales of the project on which the studio works transversely, from the architecture of buildings and urban areas to the interior of buildings, from the design of furniture...