Suspension lamp with direct light, phase cut dimmer. Three diffusers made of transparent borosilicate glass. Reflectors made of glossy chromed aluminium. Reflectors support made of chromed metal. Transparent power cable. Bright anodised aluminum raceway. Integrated led.
- Product Name FLÛTE LARGE
- Material description glass, galvanized metal
- Color description sku transparent, chrome
- Group tension Integrated Led
- Energy Class F
- Light source LED 3x10W (2700K, CRI 80, 1250Lm)
- SKU F333790550TCLE
- Made in Italy
- Alimentation cable Transparent
- Dimmer Dimmable
- Certifications CE.png EAC.png IP20.png
He graduated in Architecture from Milan Polytechnic in 1969 and in the same year started work for Nizzoli Associati.From 1971 to 1975 he was editor of Casabella magazine and from 1977 to 1981 editor in chief of Modo design magazine, which he headed until 1983. In 1973, he orchestrated the first critical exhibition of Italian Radical Design on behalf of the IDZ, Internationales Design Zentrum, in Berlin....